HOTEL LiVEMAX Sapporo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Sapporo in Sapporo (Sapporo City Centre), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Sapporo JR Tower and Sapporo TV Tower. This hotel is 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from Sapporo Beer Museum and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Historical Museum of Hokkaido.
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with pay movies provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
At HOTEL LiVEMAX Sapporo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Sapporo? This hotel has facilities measuring 775 square feet (72 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will accept and store luggage in advance for guests only from the day before check-in until check-in. Guests need to notify the property in advance if they will be sending luggage prior to check-in. Luggage sent in advance without prior notification may not be accepted. By law, the property cannot accept and store valuables, perishables, or living things. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 800 and JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet