Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Viola Club Village in Ischitella, you'll be just steps from Gargano National Park and Gargano Promontory. This holiday park is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Lake Varano and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Piazza Rovelli.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided on request, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Viola Club, a restaurant that specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gargano National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gargano Promontory - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Varano - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Rovelli - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Vuccolo District of Rodi Garganico - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Rodi Garganico Marina - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Lake Lesina - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Peschici Marina - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Peschici Castle - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Abbey of Santa Maria di Kalena - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Towels and bed linens are not included in the room rate. Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40.0 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee (May - September): EUR 90 per accommodation, per week
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35.0 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Lockers available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Private beach nearby
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Marina on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 42
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Picnic area
- -Poolside bar - 1