Located in Beppu, Toji Stay HIROMIYA is in the mountains, a 5-minute walk from Hyotan Hot Spring and 10 minutes by foot from Hells of Beppu. This bed & breakfast is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Jigokumushikobo Kannawa and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Takegawara Onsen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs and spring water baths.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per stay (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking