Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Beppu, Toji Stay HIROMIYA is just steps from Kannawa Onsen and 5 minutes by foot from Hyotan Hot Spring. This bed & breakfast is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Hells of Beppu and 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Jigokumushikobo Kannawa.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs and spring water baths.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kannawa Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita (OIT) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 250 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 8