With a stay at Hotel State Tennoji - Hostel in Osaka (Abeno), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Spa World and Abeno Harukas. This hostel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Nipponbashi and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower.Rooms
Stay in one of 34 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Q's Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Abeno Harukas - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tennoji Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Spa World - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Yanmar Stadium Nagai - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sumiyoshi Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Nipponbashi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 44 km / 27.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The entrance to the property closes between 2 AM and 5 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage