With a stay at Hotel State Tennoji - Hostel in Osaka (Abeno), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Yanmar Stadium Nagai and Shitennoji Temple. This hostel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Spa World and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Abeno Harukas.Rooms
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hostel has 10 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Abeno Harukas - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Q's Mall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tennoji Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Spa World - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Nipponbashi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Namba Parks - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 47.9 km / 29.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The entrance to the property closes between 2 AM and 5 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)