Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), GRAND JAPANING HOTEL Gojo NAGINATAGIRI is within a 15-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Kyoto Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Costume Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pontocho - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.6 km / 60.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 77.3 km / 48.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)