Located in Kyoto (Gion), Kyoto Gion U-BELL Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Yasaka Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include desks and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gion Corner - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teramachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.9 km / 63.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 79.6 km / 49.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1600 for adults and JPY 1600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage