Located in Kyoto (Gion), Kyoto Gion U-BELL Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Yasaka Shrine and Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include desks and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Entokuin Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.4 km / 32 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1600 for adults and JPY 1600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)