Dormy Inn Sapporo Annex Hot Spring
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sapporo (Sapporo City Centre), Dormy Inn Sapporo Annex Hot Spring is within a 15-minute walk of Odori Park and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Sapporo TV Tower and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Clock Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 北の台所 serving guests of Dormy Inn Sapporo Annex Hot Spring. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1300 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet