Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kario Sasazuka Terrace in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and Yoyogi Park. This hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Shibuya Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 4 km / 2.5 mi
NHK Hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Cerulean Tower - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Robot Restaurant - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 77.4 km / 48.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Total number of rooms - 18