Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at OYO 44693 Hotel The Point Nijojo Nishi in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Nijō Castle and Kawaramachi. This guesthouse is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided on request.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kitano Tenmangū - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nijō Castle - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ryōan-ji - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nishijin Textile Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kinkaku-ji - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.3 km / 63 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 80.1 km / 49.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)