Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nikko, Kinugawa Club Hotel Kinsenkaku is just steps from Kinugawa Onsen and 7 minutes by foot from Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Tobu World Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kinugawa Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kawaji Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tobu World Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Nikko Hanaichimonme - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Trick Art Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Edo Wonderland - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Big Maze Palladium - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Nikko Sarugundan - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Nikko Yumeji Takehisa Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Katayama Shuzo Co., Ltd. - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Nikko City Suginami Art Gallery - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Nikko City Office - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Watanabe Sake store - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 25
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator