Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Langeac, Camping des Gorges de L'allier is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Langeac Cultural Center and Château de Chavaniac. This chalet is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Parc Naturel Regional Livradois-Forez and 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Domeyrat Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This chalet also features a television in a common area and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Langeac Cultural Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parc Naturel Regional Livradois-Forez - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Château de Chavaniac - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Domeyrat Castle - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
St. Andre Abbey - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
St. Julian Basilica - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Lace Museum - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Aquarium of Brioude - 29 km / 18 mi
Mount Mouchet - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
Fortress of Polignac - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Church of St-Michel - 42.4 km / 26.4 mi
Musee Interactif Hotel-Dieu - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Le Puy Cathedral - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Statue of Our Lady of France - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Abbey Church of La Chaise-Dieu - 43.5 km / 27 mi
The nearest major airport is Le Puy-en-Velay (LPY-Loudes) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 2 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 50 per stay, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Outdoor pool - 1