With a stay at Shiga Palace Hotel in Yamanouchi (Shiga Highlands), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Shiga Kogen Ski Area and Kita Shiga Komaruyama. This hotel is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Jigokudani Monkey Park and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Shibu.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kita Shiga Komaruyama - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hasuike Ski Area - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Onumaike Pond - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Maruike Ski Area - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Mount Yokote - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Yamaboku Wild Snow Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Yugama Lake - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Shinshu Takayama Onsen Village - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Matsukawa Gorge - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Shiga Kogen Romance Museum - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Minzoku Shiryokan Gosetsu No Yakata - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Shibu - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property’s Half Board meals may be offered as buffet or set menu, subject to availability. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)