HOTEL THE KNOT YOKOHAMA
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL THE KNOT YOKOHAMA, you'll be centrally located in Yokohama, within a 10-minute drive of Landmark Tower and Yokohama Museum of Art. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Yokohama Cosmo World and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Yokohama Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 145 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
This hotel has 10 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Viking Restaurant Oak serving guests of HOTEL THE KNOT YOKOHAMA. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The name of this property will be changing to Hotel The Knot Yokohama as of December 1 2017. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1600 and JPY 1600 per person (approximately)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk