Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Sakuragicho Washington Hotel places you in the heart of Yokohama, within a 15-minute walk of Landmark Tower and Yokohama Museum of Art. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Yokohama Cosmo World and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Yokohama Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 553 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and fans.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Bayside, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children 4-12 years old. Additional fees apply and are collected at the property: JPY 500 for children ages 4-6 and JPY 900 for children ages 7-12.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1550 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet