Sakuragicho Washington Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sakuragicho Washington Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Yokohama, steps from Tokyo Bay and 14 minutes by foot from Pacifico Yokohama. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Red Brick Warehouse and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Landmark Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 553 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Bayside, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yokohama Port Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Landmark Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Iseyama Kotai Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yokohama Museum of Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Orbi Yokohama - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yokohama Port Opening Memorial Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yokohama Cosmo World - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cupnoodles Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yokohama Minato Mirai Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Government Building - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Red Brick Warehouse - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pacifico Yokohama - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Anpanman Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nogeyama Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sakuragicho Washington Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children 4-12 years old. Additional fees apply and are collected at the property: JPY 500 for children ages 4-6 and JPY 900 for children ages 7-12.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1550 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Total number of rooms - 553
- -Number of floors - 24