Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Yokohama (Chinatown), Rose Hotel Yokohama is within a 10-minute walk of Yokohama Marine Tower and Yokohama Stadium. This romantic hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Yokohama Cosmo World and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Landmark Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite at Brasserie Miily La Foret, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Yokohama? This hotel has 9063 square feet (842 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas