Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hôtel Terminus places you in the heart of Lons-le-Saunier, within a 15-minute walk of Place de la Liberte and Musee Municipal d'Archeologie. This hotel is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from The House of the Laughing Cow.Rooms
Stay in one of 18 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and fans, as well as phones with free local calls.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place de la Liberte - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Musee Municipal d'Archeologie - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The House of the Laughing Cow - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tourist Information Center - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Musée des Machines à Nourrir et Courir le Monde - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Lac de Vouglans - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Grand Lac - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Foret de la Joux - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Plage de Surchauffant - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Lac de Chalain - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Museum of the Vineyard and Vine - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Orchard Gate - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Plage de Doucier - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Rail Museum - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 58.6 km / 36.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts ANCV Chèques-Vacances (holiday vouchers) as an additional method of payment onsite. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage