When you stay at Première Classe Lille-Villeneuve d'Ascq-Stade Pierre Mauroy in Lezennes, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Casino Barriere Lille and Lille Grand Palais. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Zenith Arena Concert Hall and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Euralille.Rooms
Stay in one of 70 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 1997.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pierre Mauroy Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lille Metropole Public Golf - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Central School of Lille (Ecole Centrale de Lille) - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Lille University of Science and Technology - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Lille Metropole Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Castle of Flers - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Brigode Golf Club - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Lille Museum of Modern Art - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Heron Park - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Pasteur Institute Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
La Gare Saint Sauveur - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Lille Grand Palais - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Porte de Paris - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Première Classe Lille-Villeneuve d'Ascq-Stade Pierre Mauroy is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - noon. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, and 7 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekends and Bank holidays. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Uncovered parking