When you stay at Hotel Première Classe Lille Sud - Seclin in Seclin, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Casino Barriere Lille and Euralille. This hotel is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Lille Grand Palais and 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Zenith Arena Concert Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 70 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hôpital Roger Salengro - 9.3 km / 5.7 mi
Lille Natural History Museum - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Lille Metropole Public Golf - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Wazemmes Covered Market - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Central School of Lille (Ecole Centrale de Lille) - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Pierre Mauroy Stadium - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Lille University of Science and Technology - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
La Gare Saint Sauveur - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Lille Grand Palais - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Porte de Paris - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Casino Barriere Lille - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Palace of Fine Arts - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Pasteur Institute Museum - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Première Classe Lille Sud - Seclin is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9 PM. Reception is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, and 7 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekends and bank holidays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Handrails in stairways