With a stay at Haus Hansa in Bad Salzuflen, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Gradierwerken and 5 minutes by foot from Kurpark. This pension is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from H2O Herford Sports and Water Park and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Messezentrum Bad Salzuflen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a library. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gradierwerken - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kurpark - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hortus Vitalis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bad Salzuflen Exhibition Centre - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Messezentrum Bad Salzuflen - 4.8 km / 3 mi
H2O Herford Sports and Water Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Marta Herford Museum - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Mühlenkreiskliniken AöR - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Aqua Magica - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kurpark - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Lipperlandhalle - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Kanueinstiegsstelle - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Werre-Park - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Museum Huelsmann - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Junkerhaus - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 7:30 AM. If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 3.20 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Shopping on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)