With a stay at Pousada Fruto da Terra in Paraty (Jabaquara), you'll be steps from Jabaquara Beach and a 3-minute drive from Defensor Perpetuo Fort Museum. This pousada is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Paraty Beach and 18.6 mi (30 km) from Sono Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jabaquara Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pontal Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Defensor Perpetuo Fort Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Remedies - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Matriz Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Our Lady of the Rosary and Saint Benedict Church - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Cathedral Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Paraty House of Culture - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Chapel of Saint Rita - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Space Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Puppet Theater - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nossa Senhora das Dores Church - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bandeira Square - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Paraty Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Paraty Wharf - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible parking