With a stay at Orange Hotel Chistye Prudy, you'll be centrally located in Moscow, within a 10-minute drive of Red Square and Bolshoi Theatre. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Moscow Kremlin.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Atrium Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zaryadye Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Prospekt Mira - 2 km / 1.2 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sanduny Bath House - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Maly Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Red Square - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
GUM Department Store - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Minin and Pozharsky Monument - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 200 and RUB 200 for adults, RUB 200 and RUB 200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave