Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Elegy Hotel, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 10-minute drive of Summer Garden and State Russian Museum. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Customers booking on behalf of another individual must contact the hotel in advance to arrange 3rd-party billing. Contact details are provided in the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The hotel is located at Rubinsteina Street 18/5, the house of Maliy Drama Theatre. Enter from Rubinsteina Street. Hotel signs are posted on the building wall and guests should look for a brown building door with a coded lock.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 200 for adults and RUB 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 900 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property