Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Yufu (Yufuin Onsen), Yamamomiji is within a 10-minute drive of Kinrin Lake and Yufuin Motorcycle Museum. This ryokan is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Kijima Kogen Park and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Yunohira Hot Spring.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and refrigerators.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yufuin Retro Motor Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Showa Retro Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yufuin Stained Glass Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kinrin Lake - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sueda Art Gallery - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Bussanji Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Yufuin Motorcycle Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mount Yufu - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Mount Tsurumi - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Kijima Kogen Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Yufuin Country Club - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Yunohira Hot Spring - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita (OIT) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Half Board is not included in the Half Board rate for children age 0-5. Guests may bring their own food for children or pay JPY 4320 for half board at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 10 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared refrigerator