Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Kyoto Morris Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto University and Nishiki Market. This hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Pontocho and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto University - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.3 km / 62.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 80.7 km / 50.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 600 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator