Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Serra do Ibitipoca hotel de lazer in Conceicao do Ibitipoca, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Monjolinho Cave and Ibitipoca State Park. This spa hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Macacos Waterfall and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Conceicao de Ibitipoca Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Conceicao de Ibitipoca Church - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ibitipoca State Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Macacos Waterfall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Monjolinho Cave - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Moreiras Cave - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Church of Our Lady of Sorrows - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Lima Duarte Lookout - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Juiz de Fora (JDF-Francisco Alvares de Assis) - 90.9 km / 56.5 mi
Juiz de Fora (IZA-Itamar Augusto Cautiero Franco) - 124.1 km / 77.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free breakfast
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Full-service spa
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 28