Apart-Hotel Nevsky 78
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Apart-Hotel Nevsky 78, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. This aparthotel is 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PMThe check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Karavannaya Str.7, St.PetIf you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: ??????? 76/63 (???? ? ????????? ??.) ????????? "?????????" 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Check-in for this property is based at Karavannaya Str.7, St.Petersburg (open 9 AM to 9 PM). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1800 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: RUB 0 (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 900 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)