Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ayenda 1225 Hotel Praga Medellin in Medellin (La Candelaria), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Botero Plaza and 5 minutes by foot from Palacio de la Cultura. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Park of Lights and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Atanasio Giradot Stadium.Rooms
Stay in one of 7 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Botero Plaza - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palacio de la Cultura - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Antioquia Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
University of San Buenaventura - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Berrio Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Candelaria Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Gorda Sculpture - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
National Palace - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Coltejer Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cisneros Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cisneros Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Park of Lights - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza de La Libertad de Medellin - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mercado de San Alejo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Medellin Town Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Ayenda 1225 Hotel Praga Medellin is Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Total number of rooms - 7