With a stay at Arakikanko Hotel in Kumamoto (Kita Ward), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kikuchi Shrine and Kikuchi Castle. This ryokan is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Kumamoto Castle and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Hirayama Hot Spring.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yamaga Onsen - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Yachiyoza Theater - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kikuchi Onsen - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Kikuchi Shrine - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Kikuchi Castle - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Tabaruzaka Museum - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Tabaruzaka Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Hirayama Hot Spring - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Musashizuka Park - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Kakibaru Trout Hatchery - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Tatsuta Nature Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Memorial Museum of the Fifth High School - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Kumamoto Castle - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kokai Shopping Street - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kumamoto Prefectural Traditional Crafts Centre - 19 km / 11.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kumamoto Airport (KMJ) - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
Ariake Saga Airport (HSG) - 64 km / 39.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 3 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)