Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis St Petersburg Centre, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.
Make yourself at home in one of the 221 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
For lunch or dinner, stop by ibis kitchen, a restaurant that specializes in Eastern European cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 540 for adults and RUB 270 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1100 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 800 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: RUB 150 per person, per stay
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Free parking nearby
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)