With a stay at Imano Osaka Shinsaibashi Hostel in Osaka (Namba), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Amerikamura and 8 minutes by foot from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Orix Theater and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amerikamura - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Orix Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Hatch - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 600 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator