Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Marugott Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawaramachi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: JPY 2000.0 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)