Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Marugott Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Shijo Omiya and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawaramachi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 77.9 km / 48.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.2 km / 62.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Cleaning fee: JPY 2000.0 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage