Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Agropoli, Baia Di Trentova is on the waterfront, a 3-minute drive from Bay of Trentova and 5 minutes from Port of Agropoli. This beach bed & breakfast is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Agropoli Castle and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Punta Tresino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Baia Di Trentova serving guests of Baia Di Trentova. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Agropoli - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Bay of Trentova - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Agropoli Castle - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Punta Tresino - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Azienda Agrituristica Seliano - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Castello dell'Abate - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Church of Santa Maria a Mare - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Paestum Archaeological Park - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Paestum - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Giambattista Vico Foundation - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Punta Licosa - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Sanctuary of Gethsemane - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 121.2 km / 75.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.0 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Year Built - 2006
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace