Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Europa Hotel places you in the heart of Rhodes, within a 15-minute walk of Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes and Rhodes Aquarium. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Archaeological Museum of Rhodes and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Acropolis of Rhodes.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
- -Children's pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas