With a stay at Business Hotel Sun Palace in Tokyo (Arakawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Asakusa Shrine and Kaminarimon. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave