Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Brothers Karamazov Hotel, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 5-minute drive of Kazan Cathedral and St. Isaac's Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Mariinsky Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a reception hall. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 2 kilometers.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has 280 square feet (26 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Planet Neptune - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sennaya Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Maltese Chapel - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Anichkov Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Faberge Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Stockmann - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Bank Bridge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Brothers Karamazov Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 550 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 200 per night
- Pet fee: RUB 700 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1600 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 28
- -Conference space size (feet) - 280
- -Conference space size (meters) - 26
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage