With a stay at Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute drive of State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and Kazan Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from St. Isaac's Cathedral and 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Mariinsky Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 233 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Cote Jardin, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Liteyny Prospekt - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Stockmann - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Anichkov Palace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Faberge Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Microminiature Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Library of Russia - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1300 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 800 per pet, per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 269
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 25
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking