Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), GRAND JAPANING HOTEL Kyoto Station KOMEYA is within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kyoto Aquarium and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Mikane Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property advises that guest safety measures are currently in place Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no