Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Matisov Domik places you in the heart of St. Petersburg, within a 5-minute drive of Mariinsky Theater Concert Hall and Admiralty Building. This family-friendly hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Palace Square and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Kazan Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 710 square feet (66 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mariinsky Theater Concert Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Holland Island - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grand Choral Synagogue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
English Embankment - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mariinsky Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Saint Petersburg Conservatory - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nicholas Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yusupov Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
St. Nicholas' Naval Cathedral - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sennaya Square - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Egyptian Sphinxes - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Manege Central Exhibition Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Blue Bridge - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Matisov Domik is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 550 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 62
- -Year Built - 1993
- -Conference space size (feet) - 710
- -Conference space size (meters) - 66
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms