Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at THE TRIP INN OKINAWA RYCOM in Okinawa (Hiyagon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kadena Air Base and Aeon Mall Rycom. This hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from American Village and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Shurijo Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aeon Mall Rycom - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Okinawa Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Okinawa Comprehensive Athletic Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Koza Music Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Chubunouren Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Koza Sports Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kadena Air Base - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Araha Beach - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Nakagusuku Castle - 6.4 km / 4 mi
American Village - 6.5 km / 4 mi
US Naval Hospital Okinawa - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Chatan Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Sunset Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Terme Villa Churayu - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
American Depot - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)