With a stay at THE TRIP INN OKINAWA RYCOM in Okinawa (Hiyagon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of American Village and Aeon Mall Rycom. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Okinawa Convention Center and 6.9 mi (11 km) from University of the Ryukyus.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aeon Mall Rycom - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Okinawa Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Okinawa Comprehensive Athletic Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Koza Music Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Chubunouren Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Koza Sports Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Araha Beach - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Nakagusuku Castle - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
US Naval Hospital Okinawa - 6.4 km / 4 mi
American Village - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Chatan Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Sunset Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Terme Villa Churayu - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
American Depot - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Depot Island - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha Airport (OKA) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)