Located in Lubbock, Towneplace Suites By Marriott is within a 15-minute drive of Texas Tech University and University Medical Center. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Ballet Lubbock and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Lubbock Premiere Cinema.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Towneplace Suites By Marriott. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ballet Lubbock - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lubbock Premiere Cinema - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
South Plains Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Texas Water Rampage - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Lubbock Christian University - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Lubbock War Memorial - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Huneke Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Science Spectrum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
OMNI Theater - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Texas Tech University - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Tubbs-Carlisle House - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Maxey Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Shadow Hills Golf Course - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Clapp Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
City Bank Coliseum - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Towneplace Suites By Marriott is Lubbock, TX (LBB-Preston Smith Intl.) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available