With a stay at VVF Villages "Sud Vercors" Die in Die, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Museum of Die and Diois and Mosaic of the Four Rivers of Paradise. This holiday park is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Jaillance and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Col de Rousset.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Die and Diois - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mosaic of the Four Rivers of Paradise - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jaillance - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Col de Rousset - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Station du Col de Rousset - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Saou Forest - 28.7 km / 17.9 mi
Memorial de la Resistance du Vercors - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Grotte de la Luire - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi
Museum of Prehistory of Vercors - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Vercors Regional Natural Park - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Golf Chapelle-en-Vercors - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
La Tour de Crest - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Berlin - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
La Gare des Ramières - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Pommerol Pass - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.70
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible parking