Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Mercure Porto Gaia Hotel in Vila Nova de Gaia, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Casa da Musica and Ribeira Square. This 4-star hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Porto Cathedral and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Dom Luis I Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab lunch at Oporto, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vila Nova de Gaia? This hotel has facilities measuring 2099 square feet (195 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ramos Pinto Cellars - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Cockburn Smithes Cellars - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Barros Almeida Cellars - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Gaia Cable Car - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sandeman Cellars - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Offley Cellars - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Taylor Fladgate Cellars - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Dom Luis I Bridge - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Rozes Cellars - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Fernandina Wall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Jardim do Morro Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ribeira Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Serra do Pilar Monastery - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Taylor’s Port Cellars - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Santa Clara Church - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Porto Gaia Hotel is Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 16 km / 10 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
All guests, including children, must present a valid identity card or passport with photo, or equivalent document (such as a birth certificate) at check-in. Per property policy, minors younger than 18 who are not accompanied by their parents should present a notarized permission letter from a parent or guardian. Additional check-in policies apply. Contact the property for more details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 2003
- -Total number of rooms - 104
- -Conference space size (meters) - 195
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2099
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms