With a stay at Mercure Porto Gaia Hotel in Vila Nova de Gaia, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of University of Porto and Ramos Pinto Cellars. This 4-star hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Casa da Musica and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Ribeira Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab lunch at Oporto, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vila Nova de Gaia? This hotel has facilities measuring 2099 square feet (195 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cockburn Smithes Cellars - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Barros Almeida Cellars - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ramos Pinto Cellars - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Gaia Cable Car - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Offley Cellars - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sandeman Cellars - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Taylor’s Port Cellars - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Taylor Fladgate Cellars - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Rozes Cellars - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Dom Luis I Bridge - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Serra do Pilar Monastery - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Jardim do Morro Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Electric Tram Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Fernandina Wall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ribeira Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Porto Gaia Hotel is Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests, including children, must present a valid identity card or passport with photo, or equivalent document (such as a birth certificate) at check-in. Per property policy, minors younger than 18 who are not accompanied by their parents should present a notarized permission letter from a parent or guardian. Additional check-in policies apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Children's games
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2099
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 195
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking