Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Le Sent Ginieis in Saint-Geniez-d'Olt, you'll be just steps from Place du General de Gaulle and Church of the Penitents. This hotel is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Cévennes National Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Paredous Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Hotel Le Sent Ginieis, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place du General de Gaulle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of the Penitents - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Paredous Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Laissac Livestock Market - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Bertholene Chateau - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Chateau de Severac - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Trou de Bozouls - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Sainte-Fauste Church - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Espalion Pont Vieux - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
Joseph Vaylet Museum - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Bonnefon Tower - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Chateau de Calmont d'Olt - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
Golf des Gorges du Tarn - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Pilgrims Bridge - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
Cévennes National Park - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rodez (RDZ-Marcillac) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
Mende (MEN-Brenoux) - 67.8 km / 42.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts ANCV Chèques-Vacances (holiday vouchers) as an additional method of payment onsite. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free parking nearby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 8