Batel - Rio Hotel By Bourbon Curitiba
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Batel - Rio Hotel By Bourbon Curitiba in Curitiba (Batel), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Baixada Arena and Barigui Park. This hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Botanical Garden of Curitiba and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Oscar Niemeyer Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, In Samba, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 20.00 for adults and BRL 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 21,00 per day
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
Alternate facilities will be available offsite during the renovation.During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room