Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Mercure Brasilia Eixo Monumental in Brasilia (Monumental Axis), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Mane Garrincha Stadium and Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Dom Bosco Sanctuary and 1.9 mi (3 km) from National Museum of the Republic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at Le Plateau, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Brasilia? This hotel has facilities measuring 1938 square feet (180 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 49 per person (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool