Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Centrally located in Tokyo, Hotel Wing International Shimbashi Onarimon is within a 15-minute walk of Zojoji Temple and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Hamarikyu Garden and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zojoji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shiba Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ginza Six - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.9 km / 43.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage