Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at VVF Villages "Les Légendes du Gévaudan" Marvejols in Marvejols, you'll be 14 minutes by car from Wolves of Gevaudan. This holiday park is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Cévennes National Park and 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Chateau de La Baume.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wolves of Gevaudan - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Chateau de La Baume - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Pont Notre-Dame - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Mende Cathedral - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Gevaudan Statue - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Golf des Gorges du Tarn - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Church of Saint-Etienne - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Cévennes National Park - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Déroc Waterfall - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Utopix - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Lac de Charpal - 30.2 km / 18.7 mi
Aubrac Botanical Garden - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Sublime Point - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Station Thermale Bagnols Les Bains - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Chateau de Severac - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Mende (MEN-Brenoux) - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 50
- -Outdoor tennis court - 1
- -Tennis on site