With a stay at VVF Villages "Les Légendes du Gévaudan" Marvejols in Marvejols, you'll be 10 mi (16 km) from Cévennes National Park and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Wolves of Gevaudan. This holiday park is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Chateau de La Baume and 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Pont Notre-Dame.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wolves of Gevaudan - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Cévennes National Park - 16 km / 10 mi
Chateau de La Baume - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Pont Notre-Dame - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Mende Cathedral - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Gevaudan Statue - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Golf des Gorges du Tarn - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Church of Saint-Etienne - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Grands Causses Regional Nature Park - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Déroc Waterfall - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Lac de Charpal - 30.2 km / 18.7 mi
Utopix - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Le Fer à Cheval - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Causses and the Cévennes, Mediterranean agro-pastoral Cultural Landscape - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Sublime Point - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Mende (MEN-Brenoux) - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court - 1
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking