Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah, you'll be centrally located in Mecca, a 1-minute drive from Abraj Al-Bait Towers and 11 minutes from Kaaba. This 5-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Great Mosque of Mecca and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Well of Zamzam.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1315 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite at Al Yasmine, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
King Fahad Gate - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kaaba - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Great Mosque of Mecca - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Abraj Al-Bait Towers - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Faqih Mosque - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Safa and Marwah - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Well of Zamzam - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Al Malaa Cemetery - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Al Jamarat - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Al Diyafa Mall - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
King Abdullah Medical City - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mina - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Al-Rajhi Mosque - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Makkah Mall - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Cave of Hira - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah is Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 103.4 km / 64.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 90.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: SAR 250 per day
- Early check-in fee: SAR 200 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: SAR 200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100
- -Number of floors - 33
- -Total number of rooms - 1315