Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Rondini di San Donato in Lucca, you'll be convenient to Porta Sant'Anna and Piazza Napoleone. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Museum of Comics and Imagery and Ducal Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually furnished guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, bidets, and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porta Sant'Anna - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Comics and Imagery - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ducal Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Puccini Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Piazza Napoleone - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Porta San Pietro - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lucca City Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Church of San Michele in Foro - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Piazza San Michele - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Teatro del Giglio - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Piazza San Giusto - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
San Giovanni Church - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Domus Romana - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palazzo Pfanner - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Torre delle Ore - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 58.6 km / 36.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 4
- -Shared refrigerator