Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Mercury Asakusabashi in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Ueno Park and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Hotel Mercury Asakusabashi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.3 km / 41.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 56
- -Luggage storage