A stay at Hotel Mercury Asakusabashi places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 8-minute drive from Sensō-ji Temple and 10 minutes from Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Ueno Park and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ootoya serving guests of Hotel Mercury Asakusabashi. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mercury Asakusabashi is Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Restaurant - 1